TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
By using or accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a legally binding contract between you and Dimmeys. Please do not use this website if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
Amendment of Terms
Dimmeys reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of these terms at any time. Those changes shall take effect immediately. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use this site after any amendment of terms becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
Sales and Promotions
For all catalogue offers the following applies:
- Prices are as marked.
- No offer is made in conjunction with any other offer.
- No rainchecks are offered.
- Discounts do not apply to gift cards.
- Offers will only apply to selected items.
- Colours, sizes and styles of stock may vary by store.
- All stock is on sale between the dates advertised and subject to availability while stocks last.
- We reserve the right to adjust printing errors
- We may change prices and product and service offerings at our discretion for any reason (including but not limited to changes in market conditions, product discontinuation, changes in availability, manufacturer changes and errors in advertising).
- In store and online store prices may vary due to promotions or specials.
- All prices are displayed on our site in Australia dollars and include GST.
- All prices displayed on our online stores are exclusive of shipping costs.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on size, weight and destination of your order.
- An order submitted without shipping costs will not be accepted. The Order will be cancelled and refunded, unless a Free Shipping offer or promotion is applied.
We reserve the right to amend and correct any errors without notice that may appear on the website including any errors relating to typographical errors, product description, image, price, promotions, special offers or availability. This includes amending or cancelling any orders after they have been placed and the right to refund any payments made that may be related to such errors.
Colours shown are intended as a guide only. We cannot guarantee the colours you see will reflect the actual colours of a product because colours can vary due to your screen resolution and your computer equipment.
We offer sales codes to be used in our online store from time to time. Please check our Email Alert email communications. We also or advertise sales codes in store and online. Please apply these codes at point of checkout in the ‘Enter Promotion Code’ box. Ensure that you enter the code exactly as it appears. Please also ensure that it is still within its validity date.
- All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars and can be paid for via credit card with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. Cheques are not accepted as a form of payment.
- Payments made by Paypal are subject to their terms & conditions.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted Order from your nominated credit card account.
- We care about your safety when shopping online. We have a secure payment system to protect against fraudulent activity and we do not hold your credit card details after your order is complete. If paying by debit or credit card, your account will be debited when you have completed Check Out.
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card for your Order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your Order.
When you order Dimmeys products online, you are confirming that you’re of the legal age and that the information you have provided us is true and accurate.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes can be redeemed at any Dimmeys store in Australia. Gift vouchers and Credit Notes are not currently redeemable online.
Should we at any stage be unable to completely fulfil your order, for example, if any of your items in your order are out of stock, any associated costs shall be reimbursed to you. This process may take between 5 and 10 days depending on your financial institution.
Delivery, Risk and title
Title to the products in your Order passes to you upon delivery; and
While the timely delivery of your order is our priority, we will not be liable for damage during delivery as so all risk of loss or damage to the products in your Order shall pass to you when we dispatch your Order from our premises. In respect of Orders delivered to you using one of our third party couriers, you consent to the courier leaving your parcel in a “safe place” or in a location of your choice (outside your door, or in your letterbox) without needing a signature. Your release our couriers of all responsibility and liability for the order delivered if left unattended. We will make every attempt to deliver goods within the estimated timeframe however please beware that delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances or factors that are beyond our control.
We recommend that you create an online account on our website before you checkout, so you can check the status of your order. This will appear as ‘Processing’ until your parcel has dispatched from our warehouse with Australia Post.
You may exchange or return your purchase if you feel your purchase does not meet:
- The quality standards
- The product description
- The correct order details (i.e. incorrect size delivered)
- Its intended purpose (i.e. cannot be used for its core function)
To arrange for a refund or exchange for online or in store purchases, please visit your local Dimmeys store.
For in store refunds and exchanges, make sure that you:
- Provide a tax invoice as proof of purchase
- Bring the card used for payment online and ensure the card holder is present
Alternatively, please refer to the Returns Policy page of our website. Please allow up to 14 business days for your account to be credited or your replacement to be sent out
Our Bargain Alerts